Project Registration - Starin.biz
Starin Market Makers Project Registration Request
The Market Maker’s Program is designed to reward and compensate a dealer for the unique process of presenting, promoting and proposing specific products into a project. Brands with products that can be project registered include: Advanced Network Devices, AVer, Barco, Datapath, DTEN, Huddly, Kramer, LG, PTZ Optics/HuddleCamHD, Yamaha UC, and Vivitek.
As part of Starin’s new AVaaS offering, we now have the ability to align our integrators with a leasing program to offer their customers on Zoom Room outfitting. If you have a customer interested in filling out an application, please direct them here. Once the application is filled out, an associate from American Capital will be in touch with the approval and details on the lease terms.
Please note, this is not a general invitation to apply any or all product Starin carries to this process.
If you feel you need assistance getting a better price to specifically beat a competitive brand or your opportunity may be part of a larger quantity where the manufacturer will participate, please provide us more info in an email to [email protected].
As the reseller you must meet the following criteria and abide by the notes below:
- Is an authorized Starin dealer in good standing, is authorized to sell the Brand and completes qualification training and certification.
- Participates in the development of the opportunity by meeting with the potential customer “in person”.
- Schedules & conducts an “on-site” demonstration of product as a part of the opportunity development process.
- Participates in the opportunity with registered product as the primary solution over competitive alternative solutions.
- Is the first to identify the sales opportunity with all of the following data having been supplied.